On this article, we’ll be seeing all you’ll want to know concerning the 2021/2022 UTME examination, together with data concerning the registration, registration price and examination dates. The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level establishments. The board is answerable for conducting the doorway Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for potential undergraduates into Nigerian universities, schools of educations, polytechnics and monotechnics.
Candidates curious about making use of for admissions should have obtained the West Africa College Certificates, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equal, Nationwide Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO.
In earlier years, JAMB ought to have began their registration in January and examinations earlier than April. However as everyone knows, the COVID-19 actually did an excellent job in re-arranging our timetables.
When is the 2021/2022 UTME examination beginning?
In an announcement made accessible to Info Information Africa, the examination physique revealed that the registration of candidates for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry will likely be beginning on April eighth. Potential candidates have till 15th Might to register for the examination, after which the portal will likely be closed.
Find out how to register for the 2021 JAMB
Kindly comply with the steps beneath:
• Get a sound e-mail: Creating an e-mail is step one you’ll want to take if you haven’t any. It is freed from cost and could be achieved with any gadget that may entry the web. I like to recommend utilizing a good e-mail supplier like Gmail or Yahoo Mail.
• Get your NIN: In accordance with the data accessible of the board’s official Twitter deal with, the Nationwide Identification Quantity (NIN) is a obligatory requirement for the 2021 UTME/DE registration. If you do not have yours but, kindly get it earlier than the registration commences.
• Create JAMB profile: You might be mandated to register your JAMB profile before you purchase the registration type. It is rather essential and in reality, no candidate will likely be allowed to register for the examination with out first making a profile. you may additionally want the JAMB profile to have the ability to examine your outcomes on-line, examine admission standing and/or print admission letters.
• Eligibility examine: In accordance with the examination board, candidates must examine their eligibility earlier than registering for this 12 months’s examination. On the eligibility examine web page, you may need to fill in your O Stage/A Stage outcomes and UTME topic mixture to examine if they’re going to match your chosen course. You may go to the JAMB official website for extra data on this.
• Purchase your E-pin registration: The subsequent factor in line is to purchase your E-pin registration. The registration price for the 2021 utility paperwork is ₦three,500 and ₦500 for the really helpful Studying Textual content. Candidates are to purchase the E-pin registration from the banks.
• On-line registration: Candidates are to go to any of the accredited JAMB registration centres to fill and full their on-line registration kinds. When there, endeavour to be together with your private particulars and the profile PIN/Code.
• The registration for Direct Entry candidates would run concurrently with that of UTME candidates.
• There will likely be an non-compulsory mock examination on Friday, 30th April 2021. It’s going to be accessible solely to candidates that indicated pursuits and registered earlier than 24th April 2021.
What do you assume? Kindly drop us a remark in case you encounter any points or have any enquiries to make and we’ll strive our doable greatest to answer to you. Alternatively, you possibly can contact the board’s official Twitter deal with, additionally they reply to feedback atimes.